Our original and karamel flavors are available at every location daily.
Additional flavors vary by location and season.
All flavors (except Chicago Style) are gluten free, nut free, dairy free, and guilt free.
- Original Kettlecorn ($6 large, $4 medium)
- Our first flavor. It is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, light, and fluffy. Our founder Happy Jack spent nearly a year perfecting this recipe, and all these years later it is still our number one seller.
- Karamel Corn ($6 medium only)
- Our second best seller since we added this to our product line in 2012. This delicious karamel-flavored kettlecorn is unique in that it has the taste of caramel corn, but it is not sticky-sweet. If you like caramel corn, you'll love Happy Matt's Karamel corn!
- DOUBLE Karamel Corn ($7 small only)
- It is what the name says: we make our karamel corn, but double the karamel mix. Mmmmmm.........
- Chicago Style (Happy Curtis's Favorite)
- Our own karamel corn mixed with a savory and delicious cheddar popcorn. It's like the variety you like to buy in Chicago, but even better! Make sure to have napkins available for your cheesy fingers.
- Karamel Apple
- Inspired by the dozens of apple orchards in West Michigan. This flavor combines a flavorful but not in-your-face green apple flavored kettlecorn and our karamel. A fun fall favorite!
- Pumpkin Spice Karamel (Happy Austin's and Happy Kelsie's Favorite)
- One day in the fall of 2018 Happy Matt and Happy Austin were happily chatting while setting up for one of our markets. Happy Austin mentioned that he loved all things pumpkin spice, and that we should make pumpkin spice kettlecorn. Tastes like fall all year long!
- This signature flavor is all-natural, and is sweetened entirely with maple sugar (sugar created from cooking down pure maple syrup). It was inspired by the annual Vermontville, Michigan Maple Syrup Festival held the last weekend in April. This festival was our first yearly event, and we continue to pop there each year.
- S'mores (Happy Stacie's Favorite)
- Inspired by our great friends Nick and Kim with whom we spent many nights enjoying a backyard fire with s'mores every summer. This chocolate flavored kettlecorn is coated with cocoa and mixed with marshmallow.
- Cherry (Happy Matt's Favorite)
- Ah, who doesn't love cherries in the summertime in Michigan? This kettlecorn has a burst of cherry flavor. it definitely tastes like summer!
- Blue Raspberry
- We know, it sounds weird. But, it's delicious, and it is a favorite of children. It is an eye-catching blue-green, and tastes like, well, blue raspberry everything!
- Grape Pop
- Remember growing up and loving grape pop? Probably most kids who grew up in Michigan do. Now you can get it in kettlecorn!
- NEW in 2019! June is strawberry season in Michigan. But we'll have it all summer long!
- 'Merica Mix (Happy Uncle Sam's favorite)
- Our most patriotic flavor. Well, it's actually three flavors: a blend of our strawberry (red), original (white), and blue raspberry (blue). It's the taste of independence all summer long.